Photo credit: Elisa Berdica

Transcripts and Graduation Documents

Transcript of Records

The Transcript of Records is a document listing all coursework and examinations you have completed during your bachelor’s or master’s program. There are different document versions of the transcript, which the Express Service is happy to issue for you upon request.

Graduation documents

Once you have successfully completed your studies, you will receive your graduation documents.

These include your diploma, your degree certificate, and a Diploma Supplement.

  • With the diploma, you are awarded your academic degree.
  • The degree certificate states your final grade and, if applicable, your grades for individual areas or modules, the ECTS credits earned or details on the weighting, the title of your final thesis, including the name of your examiner, as well as the official graduation date.
  • The Diploma Supplement contains details on your program of studies, the academic degree you received, and the higher education institution you attended. It also includes a Transcript of Records listing the grades and ECTS credits for all coursework and examinations you passed, and, in select programs, an ECTS grading table. The Diploma Supplement is issued in English.


Express Service

Express Service

Jessica Cariola, Kirsten Maurer, Ute Wieder
University of Mannheim
Express-Service L 1, 1 | Eingang A
68161 Mannheim
Opening hours:

Mon, Tue and Thu 10 a.m. – noon and 1–2:30 p.m.
Wed 10 a.m. – noon and 1–4 p.m.
Fri 10 a.m. – noon
(without appointment)
Need Personal Advising?

If you have specific questions that you would like to discuss individually, please don’t hesitate to consult your Student Services advisor.