To participate in the raffle, all you have to do is leave a comment on the post on Facebook with your name.
Conditions of participation:
- The prize includes one copy each of the book “Wir konnten auch anders – Eine kurze Geschichte der Nachhaltigkeit” by Mannheim historian Annette Kehnel.
- The competition starts on 12 November 2021 with the publication of the post and ends on 14 November 2021 at 8 p.m.
- The winners will be selected at random from all participants fulfilling the conditions of the contest.
- Each participant can enter the raffle only once.
- Participants must be at least 13 years old.
- The winner agrees that their name will be published in a winner post on the Facebook profile of the provider of the raffle in the event that they win.
- All decisions are final and binding in all respects and not subject to legal recourse.
- Employees of the Communications and Marketing departments are excluded from participation in the raffle.
- The raffle takes place on Facebook. However, it is not connected to Facebook and is not sponsored, supported, or organized by the platform in any way.
- Data on participants are collected by the University of Mannheim, not by Facebook . The collected data will be used for the purpose of the raffle exclusively.
- Winners will be notified via their profiles on the platform.
The raffle is hosted on the Facebook page of the University of Mannheim. The University of Mannheim's Communication and Marketing departments are responsible for the raffle:
University of Mannheim