Unfortunately the yoga center is closed until further notice due to the current corona situation.
However, we offer a reduced selection of yoga courses in the health center E7 as well as via streaming.
To make your stay at the center as pleasant as possible, we kindly ask you to adhere to the following etiquette and tips:
- There are two changing rooms: One in the basement and one next to the class room. Toilettes are located on the ground floor.
- Please leave your shoes at the side of the room so that entering the room is possible without tripping over them at any time.
- There are mats, blankets, yoga blocks, belts, and pillows at your disposal in the yoga center. You can also bring your own mats, towels or assorted pads.
- Please enter the yoga room either barefoot, in socks or gymnastic shoes.
- Please enter the room quietly and build your own temple for the lesson mindfully and silently.
- Please behave appropriately in the foyer (as not to disturb the ongoing class) and close doors quietly.
- If you have got questions, suggestions or critique, our yoga instructors will be there for you.
- Please come to the class in good time (10 to 15 minutes before the start of the class) to have enough time to change and prepare yourself for the course. This will guarantee that the course can start on time.
- If you are running late participation will not be possible. We kindly ask you not to disturb the class in process out of respect for your fellow participants and the yoga instructors.
- Please speak quietly, if at all, in the yoga room. Use the time before the course for some light mediation and make yourself feel at home on your mat.
- Turn off your smartphone and other electronic devices in the yoga room. The lesson should be an important date in your schedule and allow for some undisturbed relaxation.
- If you have got to leave early, please tell your instructor before the start of the lesson. Do not disturb the meditation or the shavasana out of consideration for the others.
- Do not feel obliged to participate in all exercises if you feel unwilling or unable to participate. In this case, you could talk things through with your instructor and they might be able to show you alternative exercises if you so desire.
- Please return everything to its designated place after the class. Remember: You would probably prefer to grab a nicely folded blanket at the start of the lesson. This kind of mindfulness and consideration could be part of your everyday yoga routines.
- We would recommend comfortable sports clothing, preferably from organic fabric and in light and friendly colors (at least the top) if you like, so that aura and energy field can expand unhindered.
- Bringing drinks (preferably water only) to the yoga room is allowed in closable and non-breakable bottles. Keep in mind that the goal of the lesson is to light your inner fires and that drinking water might extinguish the fire.
- Last but not least: Quit the lesson in gratefulness. Thank your instructor afterwards if you like, they will be more than happy if their work is appreciated.