You have the possibility to automatically forward incoming e-mails in your Exchange account to another university e-mail address.
In order to set up automatic e-mail forwarding, please proceed as follows:
1. Open the Outlook Web App (OWA).
2. Enter your Uni-ID in the “user name” field and the password for your Uni-ID in the password field. Then click “Login”:
3. You will then get to your e-mail inbox. Click on the gear symbol in the upper right corner to access the settings and then the “Options” button:
5. Below the line “When the message arrives, and it matches all of these conditions”, select the option “[Apply to all messages]”:
6. Below the line “Do all of the following”, please select the option “Forward, direct, or send” and either:
7. There are two ways to enter the desired target address:
OR if you can't find the address in the address book (e.g. students/
8. You have the option to have the e-mail deleted automatically after it has been forwarded. Please note: We strongly advise students against using this feature.
You can use this feature for employee mailboxes or shared mailboxes that are used by several people to save storage space by not keeping copies of forwarded e-mails.
Click on the “Add action” button.
9. You can then enter a name for the forwarding rule if the automatically generated name is not sufficient. Then click “OK”: