You can share the contacts of your Exchange mailbox with other users of the central Exchange mail system of the University of Mannheim.
It is not possible to share the contacts with persons or e-mail addresses outside the Exchange mail system of the University of Mannheim. This also applies to persons whose accounts have not yet been migrated to the central Exchange server.
Please note: If you have already shared contacts with this person, stop sharing contacts with this person by following the instructions under “Stop sharing contacts”, before continuing with the steps below.
1. Open the “People” view in the lower left corner of Outlook.
2. Click on the mailbox for which you want to share the contacts to mark the mailbox. Then click the “Share contacts” button:
4. Please proceed as follows:
5. Now you can enter a message and send the invitation to see the shared contacts by clicking the “Send” button:
2. Find the mailbox for which you have shared the contacts, click on the contacts folder with the right mouse button and select “Properties...”:
3. Switch to the “Rights” tab in the window that opens, mark the mailbox for which you want to stop the sharing of contacts, click on the “Remove” button and close the window by clicking on the “Ok” button.