Frequently asked questions about the Portal² campus management system:

  • Where can I find my grades?

    1. All coursework and examinations you completed is listed under Academic Records.

    Information: If you withdrew from an exam or submitted a medical certificate due to illness, this exam will not be displayed in your academic records.

    Please note: Only after the examiner has fully completed the grading process and has submitted the grades, your grade will be listed on your academic records. If an exam is no longer displayed on the overview, this is an indication that the exam is in the grading process. After the examiner completes the grading, the exam grade will be displayed on your academic records.

    1. If you wish to display records from a previous program of study, you can select this program under “Study history”.