Use Artificial Intelligence to identify and schedule the shiftable energy consumption of households according to the availability of renewable energies based on an aggregated energy signal.
- Gain hands-on experience with the application of state-of-the-art AI concepts in the context of a real research project.
- Implement a running prototype with AI-based modules to solve real-world challenges in energy consumption planning.
- Focused tasks for applying AI: Appliance Detection, Energy Signal Disaggregation and Electricity Price Forecasting.
- Programming skills mandatory (Python preferred)
- Experience in version control systems (e.g., Git)
- Benefitial: Know-How in Machine Learning
- Open-minded character
- Outstanding teamwork
- Great communication skills
- High motivation and interest in the topic