Dear students, dear participants in university sports
on 28th september we start with the new sports program for the HWS 2020/21. We are looking forward to get you moving with a nice, varied and interesting program despite the current restrictions!
The most important things in brief:
- Sport activities are only possible under special (hygiene) regulations and (behavior) rules
- We offer both presence offers and online streaming
- To participate in the sports program you need to purchase a SportsCard
- The SportsCard is applied for by presenting a current certificate of matriculation
- The application is currently only possible online at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online registration is required for each participation, also for the free offers and for each individual participation
- The registration for the courses is activated on the desired course day in the morning from 7:00 am
- No access to the sports facilities without presentation of the registration (also possible via mobile ticket)
- The D2 FitnessGym will reopen on 23rd september with an attractive “Welcome Back Offer” (from 22 EUR for the complete lecture period if booked by 10th October at the latest plus SportsCard)
- For service questions please contact our office by mail at email@example.com
Have fun with the new sports program, stay fit and healthy!
Your Institute of Sports