To make your stay at the Yoga Studio as pleasant as possible, we kindly ask you to adhere to the following etiquette and tips:
In the Yoga Studio:
- If you do not arrive already in your yoga clothes, you will find opportunities to change on site. You can change next to the practice room on the 1st floor or in the toilets on the first floor
- Please place your shoes in the foyer in such a way that access to the practice room is possible at all times without tripping. For reasons of hygiene, the exercise room may only be entered barefoot, in socks or gymnastic shoes.
- Please keep your voices down before, during and after class so as not to disturb other classes in progress.
- Out of consideration and respect for the other participants and the yoga teachers, we ask you not to disturb yoga classes that have already begun: If you are late, you will not be allowed to participate!
During the Yoga Session:
- Please come to the class in good time (10 to 15 minutes before the start of the class) to have enough time to change and prepare yourself for the course. This will guarantee that the course can start on time.
- If you are running late participation will not be possible. We kindly ask you not to disturb the class in process out of respect for your fellow participants and the yoga instructors.
- Please speak quietly, if at all, in the yoga room. Use the time before the course for some light mediation and make yourself feel at home on your mat.
- Turn off your smartphone and other electronic devices in the yoga room. The lesson should be an important date in your schedule and allow for some undisturbed relaxation.
- If you have got to leave early, please tell your instructor before the start of the lesson. Do not disturb the meditation or the shavasana out of consideration for the others.
- Do not feel obliged to participate in all exercises if you feel unwilling or unable to participate. In this case, you could talk things through with your instructor and they might be able to show you alternative exercises if you so desire.
- Please return everything to its designated place after the class. Remember: You would probably prefer to grab a nicely folded blanket at the start of the lesson. This kind of mindfulness and consideration could be part of your everyday yoga routines.
Tips for Yoga Practice:
- We would recommend comfortable sports clothing, preferably from organic fabric and in light and friendly colors (at least the top) if you like, so that aura and energy field can expand unhindered.
- Bringing drinks (preferably water only) to the yoga room is allowed in closable and non-breakable bottles. Keep in mind that the goal of the lesson is to light your inner fires and that drinking water might extinguish the fire.
- Last but not least: Quit the lesson in gratefulness. Thank your instructor afterwards if you like, they will be more than happy if their work is appreciated.