We are very happy to be able to offer program in our sports facilities again! Since many students are not yet on site in Mannheim, we continue to stream online courses in parallel. To make booking easier, we have divided our offer into two areas:
What do I need to know?
- The purchase of a SportsCard is a prerequisite for participation in all offers (presence and online).
With the purchase of the SportsCard, you will receive free access to our popular gym after the D2 FitnessGym opens for the entire lecture-free period until 5. September 2021.
- For each offer (presence and online) a prior registration is necessary
- Please arrive on time for the presence offers, to avoid contact strict time windows for admission apply.
- Ball sports (soccer, volleyball, etc.) are unfortunately not allowed to be offered yet. We will inform on the homepage and via social media immediately when these are released.
- Currently, access to the indoor-sports facilities is only possible for:
Recovered: positive PCR test at least 28 days old and max. 6 months ago
Vaccinated: the second vaccination must be 14 days old
Tested: certificate not older than 24 hours. The test must be done in a doctor's office, pharmacy or official citizen test center and must not be older than 24 hours. The test result must be certified in printed or digital form. Self-tests are not valid.
Overview of test centers in Mannheim:
We are looking forward to welcoming you again in our presence and wish you a lot of fun with our program!
Your Institute of Sports