The following papers by DWS members have been accepted for COLING 2020:
1. Anne Lauscher, Ivan Vulić, Edoardo Maria Ponti, Anna Korhonen and Goran Glavaš. Specializing Unsupervised Pretraining Models for Word-Level Semantic Similarity.
2. Goran Glavaš, Mladen Karan and Ivan Vulić. XHate-999: Analyzing and Detecting Abusive Language Across Domains and Languages.
3. Robert Litschko, Ivan Vulić, Željko Agić and Goran Glavaš. Towards Instance-Level Parser Selection for Cross-Lingual Transfer of Dependency Parsers.
4. Anne Lauscher, Lily Ng, Courtney Napoles and Joel Tetreault. Rhetoric, Logic, and Dialectic: Advancing Theory-based Argument Quality Assessment in Natural Language Processing.
5. Ngoc Do and Ines Rehbein. Parsers Know Best: German PP Attachment Revisited.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, COLING 2020 will take place online from December 8th through December 13th, 2020.