The Data and Web Science seminar covers recent topics in data and web science. This term, the seminar focuses on Generative Neural Networks.
In this seminar, you will
Explore the list of topics below and select at least 3 topics of your preference. Register via Portal2 before Aug. 29. If you are accepted into the seminar, please provide your preferred topics until Sep 06 viaemail to Yanjie Wang. The actual topic assignment takes place soon afterwards; we will notify you via email. Our goal is to assign to you to one of your preferred topics.
In addition to the topics listed below, you are free so suggest alternative topics in the area of the seminar.
1. f-GAN: Training Generative Neural Samplers using Variational Divergence Minimization
2. Auto-Encoding Variational Bayes
3. Generative Adversarial Nets
4. Unpaired Image-to-Image Translation using Cycle-Consistent Adversarial Networks
5. A Variational U-Net for Conditional Appearance and Shape Generation
6. Least Squares Generative Adversarial Networks
8. Energy-based Generative Adversarial Nets
9. InfoGAN: Interpretable Representation Learning by Information Maximizing Generative Adversarial Nets
10. Autoencoding beyond pixels using a learned similarity metric
11. Generative Moment Matching Networks
12. Learning What and Where to Draw