Web-Seminar: Language Proficiency Tests for Exchange Programs of the University of Mannheim


Students of the University of Mannheim can find out everything they need to know about language certificates for abroad here.

If you want to study abroad, you need to have the required language proficiency. In this info session, you will learn all there is to know about this topic.
For more information, please click here.