Organizing Your Studies

You have questions about your enrollment, disenrollment, re-registration or would like to take a break from university? The following pages provide you with information about the relevant procedures and contacts at the university.


If you receive an official letter of admission, you need to enroll at the University of Mannheim. Click here for further instructions.


To re-register for your next semester, please transfer the semester fee to the university.

Academic Leave of Absence

You would like to suspend your studies in order to complete an internship or a period of study abroad?


Click here to learn how to disenroll from the University of Mannheim.


Overview of the currently applicable fees, including tuition fees for international students and for second degree students.

Zwei internationale Studierende auf dem Campus
Parallel Studies

When does it make sense to pursue two degrees in parallel? How do I apply for parallel studies?


You would like to change your address or request a confirmation for the statutory pension provider?

Exceptional Circumstances

We support students with children, with a disability, or with a chronic illness.