Authorizing Someone to Act on Your Behalf

Authorizing someone to act on your behalf is particularly important if your are living abroad during the application and/or enrollment periods, or if you are not available during these periods for other reasons.
To do this, please submit a letter of authorization with your application documents. If you do not provide a letter of authorization, third parties (such as your parents) will not be given any information regarding your application, nor will they be able to sign your application or enroll on your behalf.