On 15 September from 12 to 6 PM, the second edition of #UNPINKED – The UHLALA Group Global LGBTIQ+ Diversity Conference – will take place for students and colleagues.
This year, over 50 speakers from 20+ countries will come together to share their knowledge, experiences and strategies around LGBTIQ+ in the workplace.
Participation in #UNPINKED is free of charge, you just have to register yourself to participate from anywhere due to the online format.
At the one-day conference, visitors will have the chance to:
- Meet LGBTIQ+ experts, activists and role models
- Learn about challenges and best practices in LGBTIQ+ diversity management
- Gain inspiration through constructive storytelling
- Expand their network and existing knowledge
- Learn about tools for HR and diversity management
For more information on talks and panels, please see the #UNPINKED programme.