Transcript of Records

Please note: If your documents are issued in a language other than English or German, a translation into English or German in addition to the documents in original language is necessary. All records and transcripts of records need to be translated by a sworn translator.

General Information

We need the most recent transcript of records and degree certificate (if available) of your bachelor’s degree and if applicable also of your master’s degree.

Please note, that only official Transcript of Records can be considered. Screenshots from online portals cannot be accepted.

If you have not yet completed your bachelor’s degree within the application period, you may still apply for a master’s program. However, you need to have successfully completed a certain amount of ECTS credits as stated in the selection statutes. To prove the number of ECTS, please send in a current Transcript of Records.

If the grades at your Transcript of Records differ from the German grading system, please also upload information about the corresponding grading system.