Foreign documents can only be accepted in either German or English. If your documents are in another language, an additional translation into German or English is necessary. All records and transcripts of records need to be translated by a sworn translator.
Upload 1 (max. 2 MB):
- University Entrance Qualification (not mandatory for applicants to Master's Programs)
- International applicants with international university entrance qualifications can find further relevant information here. We strongly advise this group of applicants to obtain comprehensive information.
Upload 2 (max. 1 MB):
Upload 3 (max. 1 MB):
- A most recent Curriculum Vitae / CV in tabular form
- International applicants (non EU/EWR) who wish to apply for a Bachelor’s Program are required to submit a Motivation letter
Upload 4 (max. 2 MB):
- Transcript of Records (including Grading System and current grade), Degree Certificates
- International applicants can find further relevant information here. We strongly advise this group of applicants to obtain comprehensive information.
- APS Certificate (only if you have acquired your bachelor's degree in China or Vietnam)
Upload 5 (max. 1 MB) (if necessary, see degree course):
Upload 6 (max. 2 MB) (if necessary):
Upload in the degree courses specific questionaire: