It is with great pleasure that we announce the recipients of this years' GESS awards that recognize outstanding research and teaching in the past academic year.
- CDSB Best Paper Award: Fabian Gamm
- CDSB Best Interdisciplinary Paper Award: Himani Singh & Leo Schmallenbach for ‘Knowledge Recombination in Teams with Women versus Men Stars’
- CDSS Young Scholar Award: Nader Hotait for his research project 'Deconstructing Radical Content on TikTok'
- CDSS Publication of the Year Award: Fabienne Unkelbach for her publication 'Jumping on the Bandwagon: The Role of Voters’ Social Class in Poll Effects in the Context of the 2021 German Federal Election', Politische Vierteljahresschrift.
- CDSB: Leonie Gehrmann
- CDSE: Yulia Evsyukova and David F. Müller
- CDSS: Malte Grönemann and Clara Husson
Congratulations to all award winners!